Monday, September 30, 2013

Tredara.Org Website Launch

I'm pleased to announce that we're trying to cling desperately to the coat-tails of the 20th century by launching a website for our nascent 'facility'.
Tredara.org - bookmark it today  (please...)

With the expansion of our acreage and our coming retirement from wage life, we are preparing to launch our land as a formal Pagan sanctuary and center. This web-site is a step in that direction.

This is a placeholder site, but I'll be adding to it over the winter. While it will be of interest to local Pagans, I hope to make the site of interest to the general Pagan and occult reader, as I do with this blog.

For now I'm not centralizing my web-presence at this site. My stores at Lulu and Cafe Press will still be up, and I'll figure out how I want to link them.
Watch that space!



No comments: