Sunday, February 6, 2011

100th Reader!

Hey, thanks all, for reading! Hope I continue to entertain, inform and maybe even inspire.
I have news coming about projects and publishing. Having finished my big book project of the last two years, I'm now kind of flailing about, making notes for three or four things.

Magical work at home is proceeding, and soon I hope to head off into some unexplored territory. I also intend to compose some new group rites for festival work this summer. I think this blog will tend to have a more journally feel this year.
I'll try to keep short essays coming as well, and certainly book reviews. I'm working my way through The Visions of Isobel Gowdie right now, with Geosophia next up on my Yuletide Giant Things to Read list, followed by Kali Kaula by Jan Fries.

Blessings of the Lady of the Hearth on us all, and thanks again for reading!

1 comment:

Rob Henderson said...

I hope you have one of your group rituals ready to try out by Wellspring! (Though I heard a rumor you might be at Midnight Flame this year too.)